Ice machine ownership can sometimes be an expensive endeavor. Ice Machine Ownership comes with unexpected repair bills and costly maintenance. With the Warren Ice Machine Lease Program, one low (tax-deductible) monthly payment assures no additional costs while reliably supplying the ice you need, when you need it, on a daily basis.
With the Warren Partnership Program option, you can progressively upgrade units as your business grows.
- Units ranging from 30 pounds per day to 30,000 pounds of ice per day.
- By maintaining a respectable business relationship with all manufactures we are able to provide you with various lines of the simplest, most reliable and easy-to-use commercial
- Ice Machines
- Storage Bins
- Ice Dispensers
- Water Filtration
Repairs & Maintenance
- No repair bills
- No Maintenance bills
- Warren Ice Machine Lease Program Provides (2) preventative maintenance calls per year on units in normal conditions.
- Complimentary ice available during repair of a leased ice machine.
- Warren Ice Machine Lease Program provides (2) standard water filters per year.
Saves You Time & Money
- Allows your ice machine to pay for itself, rather than paying you back.
- Low initial capital expenditure.
- Enables you to spend your money for more important aspects of your business, rather than buying a machine that is going to decrease in value as time goes on.
- 100% Tax deductible.
- Ownership of a piece of equipment triggers depreciation, with leasing, you can deduct your monthly lease payment as an operating expense.
- Fixed Low Monthly Payments (36 month leases)
- Knowing in advance what your payments will be enables you to budget and manage your expenses.
- When it comes time to the renewal of an ice machine lease, you can modify the lease to obtain a different ice machine that is a better fit for your business needs without having to pay high capital for a new ice machine.
- Installation and Removal Included
Types of applications (not limited to)
- Business Offices
- Commissaries / Lunch Room
- Industrial Manufacturing
- Industrial Plants
- Golf Courses
- Landscaping Companies
- Service Companies / Providers
- Shipping Companies
- Hotel / Motels
- Extended Stay
- Nursing Facilities
- Retirement Communities
- Food Trucks